Our eTraining is one of the absolute best ways to get ongoing, expert advice from expert trainers like: Gil Cargill, Tim Wackel, Jim Domanski, Michael Nick, and many more.
Their proven tips and tactics are utilized by many of the largest companies, and now with eTraining they’re available so smaller sales teams and even individuals can take advantage of them.
- Easy To Implement – up and running in 10 minutes
- Extremely affordable – only $35 per month
- Comprehensive – over 130 programs from cold calling to closing
- Flexible – unlimited, on demand training from anywhere at anytime
- The Safe Choice – no obligation, satisfaction guaranteed
*Limit 1 trial per user.
* REQUIRED in order to receive trial.
Note: Other sales trainers will be excluded from trial.
Say This . . . Not That
Sales Blunders & Strategies 5-Pack | 5 for $50 For First 50 People
- Email Prospect Blunders
- Selling To Difficult Customers
- 5 Closing Blunders You Can't Afford To Make
- Strategies & Tactics To Advance The Sale
- Closing Without Being Pushy
- How to ethically and professionally get e-mail addresses and build your list
- The #1 Blunder: why e-mails get deleted before they are ever opened
- 8 ways to get your e-mail read from start to finish
- The obvious
– and not so obvious - cost of a difficult customer to you and your company
- The single BIGGEST mistake that sales reps make when dealing
with difficult customers
- The 4 reasons why clients and prospects delay, procrastinate
and put off buying decisions
- 6 strategies
to create urgency and get your client to act
- Specific questions you must ask before gaining agreement
- And much more . . .
Click here for details.
74 How Questions by Art Sobczak >>
Sign-up for our free e-newsletter below and receive via email a complimentary audio download "Top 10 Voice Mail Blunders."
*All Fields Are Required
This is an opt-in only newsletter, and we will not sell or distribute any of your information.